We’ll be at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre for the weekend of Saturday October 5 to Sunday October 6. Pay us a visit at the Tamarket double booth number #15 which is conveniently located right in the middle of the convention! We’ll be stocking a wide variety of anime goodies as well as our Lucky Bags in which you’ll find over $100 worth of merch for only $50 – grab one before they’re gone!
This game is turning out to be more of a new game than a remake, or perhaps new game but same characters? Or additional characters? Either way it definitely looking very sharp.
Anyway check out the new Tokyo Game Show 2019 trailer. The Playstation 4 game is set for release on March 3rd 2020.
Didn’t make it to Animaga? That’s ok, because we’re back in Melbourne again this time for Madman Anime Festival Melbourne, running from Saturday 14th to Sunday 15th, at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Come pay us a visit at the Tamarket double booth at lucky stall number #13 which is pretty much located right in the middle of everything! We’ll be bringing you a wide variety of anime goodies as well as our famous Lucky Bags in which you’ll find over $100 worth of merch for only $50 – grab one before they’re gone!
The convention train for 2019 still keeps on chugging, back again for Melbourne’s dedicated anime convention! We will be attending Animaga, starting Saturday 24th of August and concluding on Sunday 25th located at the Royal Exhibition Building in Carlton.
Come visit us at Tamarket, we can be found at our booth – E4 right near the entrance and exit of the convention, where we will bring you a wide selection of anime goods. We are looking forward to serving our customers!
Here’s first trailer for Lupin III The First, er.. yeah sounds about right.
Anyway looks like they’ve done away with traditional 2D animation and gone in a different direction and now it’s in full 3D. Visually it, doesn’t look bad.
It’s due for a Japanese release on December 6th later this year.
You can visit the official site (in Japanese), but there doesn’t seem to be much there.
The Nintendo Switch Lite has just been announced will retail in Australia for $329.95. It will be available in three colours: turquoise, yellow and grey.
The Switch Lite is be designed to be used exclusively in handheld mode, and it’s also a physically smaller than the Nintendo Switch. Missing compared to the regular Nintendo Switch are rumble, the infra-red motion camera and no dock or tv out function.
Here are some details:
- Size: 91.1mm x 208mm x 13.9mm (with Joy-Con attached)
- Weight: Approx. 276g
- Screen Capacitive touch screen / 5.5 inch LCD / 1280×720 resolution
- CPU/GPU NVIDIA customised Tegra processor
- System memory 32 GB
- Audio: supports linear PCM 5.1ch
- Speakers: Stereo
- USB Type-C terminal
- Headphone mic. jack, stereo output
- Lithium ion battery / battery capacity 3570mAh
- Battery life: Approximately 3 – 7 hours
- Charging time: 3 hours approx (charge while in sleep mode)
For more information you can visit Nintendo Switch Lite official website.
To coincide with Pokemon Sword and Shield, Nintendo Switch Lite Zacia and Zamazenta limited edition will also be available on November 8th for the same price $329.95, unfortunately this does not include the game.
Bandai Namco has announced Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare for iOS and Android devices (The Japanese release will be called Gundam Breaker Mobile). It will launch worldwide on August 21 via the App Store and Google Play as a free-to-play title with item-based micro-transactions.
Here’s an overview, taken from their website.
Get ready for the next battle! The first mobile Gundam game is here to bring the best sci-fi anime mecha action to the palm of your hands! Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare is a 3D mecha action battle game based off the popular science fiction manga series. Build your custom Gundam plastic model (aka Gunpla) and take it into battle against other Gunpla builders to win the Gunpla Battle Tournament!
- Collect parts to build your ultimate Gunpla!
– Take Gunpla Customization to the next level.
– Collect the best parts from different Gunplas to build your optimal Gunpla.
– Looks matter when it comes to Gunpla: paint your Gunpla in your favorite color.
- Anyone can become an expert Gunpla pilot.
– Rule the battlefield with your Gunpla
– Simple controls make it easy for anyone to become a master Gunpla fighter.
- GUNDAM BATTLE: GUNPLA WARFARE’S Original Story.
– Original characters designed by Mr. Taiki and original Gundam models designed by Kunio Ogawara and Akira Yasuda will be delivered to your grasp this July – only on GUNDAM BATTLE: GUNPLA WARFARE.