Bandai Namco has announced Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare for iOS and Android devices (The Japanese release will be called Gundam Breaker Mobile). It will launch worldwide on August 21 via the App Store and Google Play as a free-to-play title with item-based micro-transactions.
Here’s an overview, taken from their website.
Get ready for the next battle! The first mobile Gundam game is here to bring the best sci-fi anime mecha action to the palm of your hands! Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare is a 3D mecha action battle game based off the popular science fiction manga series. Build your custom Gundam plastic model (aka Gunpla) and take it into battle against other Gunpla builders to win the Gunpla Battle Tournament!
- Collect parts to build your ultimate Gunpla!
– Take Gunpla Customization to the next level.
– Collect the best parts from different Gunplas to build your optimal Gunpla.
– Looks matter when it comes to Gunpla: paint your Gunpla in your favorite color.
- Anyone can become an expert Gunpla pilot.
– Rule the battlefield with your Gunpla
– Simple controls make it easy for anyone to become a master Gunpla fighter.
- GUNDAM BATTLE: GUNPLA WARFARE’S Original Story.
– Original characters designed by Mr. Taiki and original Gundam models designed by Kunio Ogawara and Akira Yasuda will be delivered to your grasp this July – only on GUNDAM BATTLE: GUNPLA WARFARE.